2 Story, Single Family - Jackson, WY
Very private location at the end of the road. Located right after you come up the paved hill, you turn left and take the middle road driveway to get to the home. Spacious living, dining and eat in kitchen areas. 4 bedrooms, tiled entry way, additional living room off the dining area. Master bedroom has sliding doors onto the deck with fabulous views to the west. The daylight basement is finished with a wet bar and recreational room with wood stove, plus utility room and storage/workshop rooms. Fenced for horses and horse barn stalls, Heated 30x36 garage plus RV bay. Outstanding river views. Square footage is based from Teton County Assessor records
Penny Gaitan of Brokers of Jackson Hole LLC
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Jackson Hole/Yellowstone Territory,
Vol. 21, Issue 05, Page 14.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Baseboard
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Cedar Siding; Wood
- Garage: Detached
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Media Room / Home Theater
- Bonus Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Eat-In Kitchen; Full Bath; Full Bath; Recreational Room; Storage; Three-Quarter Bath; Walk-In Pantry; Workshop
Type of View
- Mountain View
- Valley View
- Water View